2013年10月28日 星期一

10/29/2013 topic

Main Idea: 
I have lived for more than 16 years on this world already. In this project, I want to explore myself, and find out what built my personality.

Why I want to do this: 
When we started to work on this topic, Miss You asked us to decide our topic based on our own interests. I thought about it for nearly three months and can't even come up with something. After discussing with Miss You, I found out the reason was because I don't even know what my interests are or what I like.  Rather than working on topics that I'm not really in to, I would like to spend this precious time on understanding myself. 

My little outline:
The people that influenced me in my life-
 my family, my kindergarten teachers, my classmates and teachers from elementary school to high school

The environment I have been through- 
my family education, my schools, cram schools, and the badminton team I've been in.

The things(stories) that influenced me-
in badminton team, third to sixth grades, prepare for the B.C. test and now. 

How I want to do it:
I would want to act a little play on stage to present every stage of my life. I think by this way, it would be more interesting because all I'm doing is telling a story. In my opinion, the best way to tell a story is to act it out.

My concerns:
My theme is nearly all about myself, I don't know if the audience would be interested in my own story and listen to it for 10 minutes.
The second concern is, if I want to act a play, will it be too complicated and hard to prepare?

沒有留言:

張貼留言